Comments

Haha, funny stuff!

Alaska: where our govenor makes the VP nomination. :)
    She is great: I just wish she’d been permitted to be herself a little more on the campaign trail.

Thanks back at you for visiting my blog.
    I found yours while searching for lyrics to a song I heard about Christ coming from a cradle to the cross….I didn’t find the lyrics, but your blog is great and I have added it to my favorites.

BTW, it is still very cold here (-50) today—–send a prayer for that global warming-k?

Melodys last blog post..A Cold New Year’s Day

Haha, funny stuff!

Alaska: where our govenor makes the VP nomination. :)

Thanks back at you for visiting my blog.

Melodys last blog post..A Cold New Year’s Day

Haha, funny stuff!

Alaska: where our govenor makes the VP nomination. :)

Thanks back at you for visiting my blog.

Melodys last blog post..A Cold New Year’s Day

Haha, funny stuff!

Alaska: where our govenor makes the VP nomination. :)

Thanks back at you for visiting my blog.

Melodys last blog post..A Cold New Year’s Day

@Fishie – it would make a great t-shirt!

@Melody – I agree, I think the McCain campaign was very poorly run, and it ticked me off to see “anonymous” staffers try to throw her under the bus. If it wasn’t for Governor Palin he would have lost by even more votes.

I will pray, but won’t that hurt the polar bears? :).

@Fishie – it would make a great t-shirt!

I will pray, but won’t that hurt the polar bears? :).

@Fishie – it would make a great t-shirt!

I will pray, but won’t that hurt the polar bears? :).