1. Emotionally confused church services – ever been a part of one?
3. Faith, Context and Blindness -how to handle dirt in Christian historical figures’ lives.
7. How to deal with generational disconnect within the church.
8. Living life between the cross and the crown.
9. An Atheist’s holiday, can you guess what it would be?
10. Surely not this blog…
HT: Cameron Cloud
11. What do Americans believe? Surprised? Not surprised?
12. I can’t even imagine this… Sandstorm hitting Riyadh, Saudia Arabia
HT: Junction Pool
14. Congratulations you won the HGTV Dream Home! Now you owe the Government $1,000,000.
15. Mark Driscoll takes his church behind the woodshed, in a loving, pastoral way, regarding selfishness.
HT: Josh Reighley
18. My friend Bob thinks he belongs to this group, but I probably do as well. But there’s nothing anonymous about me :).
19. Pro-choice? Only for one choice.
20. Would your governor help sell girl scout cookies? Alaska Governor Sarah Palin took time to help a Girl Scout Troop that had their cookie proceeds stolen. I’m trying to picture my governor here in Iowa, Governor Chet Culver, doing this. Nope… can’t picture it.
Update: Thanks for the link Lisa!
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Donald Trump vs. Donald Trump on Minimum Wage - July 27, 2016
- Charges Against Planned Parenthood Exposé Investigators Dismissed - July 26, 2016
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of the DNC Education Platform - July 26, 2016