Welcome to the new era of *transparency* and *integrity* that exists after the U.S. Senate voted for cloture for a 2700 page health care reform bill (that many have not even seen) at 1:00am (EST) this morning. In that spirit here are health care reform links. Enjoy.
- The BlogProf: Fr. Robert Barron on Abortion, Healthcare and the Law
- IBD: Snowe Fall In D.C.
- The Weekly Standard: ACORN Qualifies for Funding in Senate Health Care Bill
- NRO The Corner: Gregg: Welcome to a New America
- National Review: Can Stupak Save the Democrats?
- The Foundry: Left Now Admitting Obamacare Full of Budget Gimmicks
- The American Spectator: Is McConnell a Loser? by Quin Hillyer
- Reasoned Audacity: Splitting the Baby in Half? Americans United for Life Statement on Cloture
Update: Missed a good one – WSJ: A Reckless Health Care Bill That Nobody Believes In