More health care reform links before we have a Harry, Harry Christmas.
- Cato @ Liberty: Death Panels? Sarah Palin was Right by Alan Reynolds
- Sarah Palin: Midnight Votes, Backroom Deals, and a Death Panel
- The Iowa Republican: Congress and White House Exempted Itself from New Healthcare Law
- CBS: Harkin: Dems Focused on Health Reform Big Picture (bribes are small stuff)
- WSJ: For Their Next Trick… by John Fund
- Weekly Standard: Reid Bill Says Future Congresses Cannot Repeal Parts of Reid Bill
- The Washington Post: Yes, Obama did campaign on the public option by Ezra Klein
- Michelle Malkin: Beltway Christmas: Cash for corruptocrats
So pour yourself some eggnog, try not to add anything to it as you read these in order to cope. As always consider this an open thread and consider yourself welcome to follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook.