Well since I spent the night in a Holiday Inn Express (and am actually still staying in one), I thought I’d come up with my top 10 predictions for 2010. I’m sure you’ll be impressed. These aren’t in any particular order other than the order they appear off the top of my head.
- The Iowa Hawkeyes will destroy the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in the FedEx Orange Bowl on January 5th.
- Somebody in Hollywood will get a divorce (a shocker I know).
- Governor Chet Culver will become the first one-term governor in Iowa in my lifetime.
- Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) will end his tenure as Senate Majority Leader, because Senator Reid will no longer be in the Senate.
- The Chicago Cubs will still not be in the World Series.
- Tiger Woods will team up with Jon Gosselin of Jon & Kate Plus 8 for their own reality TV show.
- Chris Matthews will learn that the thrill running up his leg was really Restless Leg Syndrome, not Barack Obama.
- A cure will be discovered for those suffering from Palin Derangement Syndrome – common sense.
- I will still consume way too much coffee.
- MSNBC’s ratings will still stink.
You really don’t have to call me prophet, Shane will do.
Happy New Year!