Some miscellany, a lot of health care reform links, for your evening.
- Rachel Motte: Declare the Word in Zion: America and the Middle East
- Read My Lipstick Network: White House Health Proposal Claims
- The Iowa Republican: Should Voters Call for a Constitutional Convention
- Roscommon Acres: The Pearls, abuse and a false gospel
- Sarah Palin: More of the Same, Only More Expensive
- Christianity Today: Marilynne Robinson, Narrative Calvinist
- The Conservative Reader: Medicinal Marijuana
- John Boehner: Health Care Fact Check
- White House: A Bipartisan Meeting on Health Reform
- Video below probably the only interesting exchange of today’s “summit.” Well this was pretty interesting display of arrogance. Thanks for the reminder Mr. President as though we forgot.
Video HT: Hawkeye Review
- Reformed Women: Were God to Withdraw His Grace
- Galyn Wiemers: Philosophical Atheism
- Jael’s Tent: Dealing With That Difficult “L” in TULIP
- Luke Timm: Consistency: It’s only a virtue if you’re not a screw up