Here are some links of interest for your perusal:
- Times Online (UK): Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama ‘dumped him for dinner’ (HT: Kim Priestap) – can we say foreign policy failure?
- WSJ: ObamaCare Day One – companies, you know the job makers, are already warning about higher health-care costs.
- Wonder if the media will report on this? – Patterico: Leftist Issues Death Threats to Palin and Family on Twitter (language alert) (HT: Josh Painter)
- First Thoughts: They Really Approve of Death Threats – there’s definitely a double standard.
- The Foundry: The Use and Abuse of the Founders: The Individual Mandate is Still Unprecedented and Unconstitutional – but don’t worry they did it for our good, after all, Congress knows best.
- Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group: After health care vote, Stupak 11 requests billions in earmarks – wow *didn’t see that coming*
- Hot Air: Should taxpayers subsidize risk in disaster-prone areas? Um, no.
- Charles Krauthammer: The VAT Cometh – oh goody!
Comment on whatever you wish as I always consider these open thread posts.