- Seek Social Justice, a six-part study developed by The Heritage Foundation (HT: Stand to Reason)
- And Danny Carroll of the Iowa Family PAC got this week what I would call a good dressing down.
- We need to repent of our good works.
- Tomorrow are you tea party activists or concerned Americans?
- Frank Rich needs to repent.
- Just how engaged are those of us who are evangelicals?
- The American people are getting a wake up call.
- God is dangerous, but He is good.
- The new litmus test for SCOTUS.
- Kevin DeYoung on what the Bible says about social justice.
- Sarah Palin hits a bull’s-eye in the Big Easy.
- Seven characteristics of highly evangelistic Christians.
- Should we abandon the Constitution to save it? Um… no.
- What has Michelle Malkin nauseous these days.
Comment on whatever you like and feel free to follow CT on Twitter (we won’t feel like you are stalking us) or become a fan on Facebook. You can always follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook as well. I need the self-esteem boost.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Homeschoolers Top SAT National Average Scores in 2014 - June 30, 2016
- The Supreme Court Priorities: Abortion Before Religious Liberty - June 29, 2016
- Is Donald Trump Saved? James Dobson Clarifies - June 29, 2016