- Former Governor Terry Branstad’s heart procedure yesterday raises questions about who his running mate would be should he win the GOP nomination in Iowa’s Gubernatorial race. That person needs to be a solid conservative, not just someone “younger.” Read speculation of who different candidate’s running mates may be here.
- Oh surprise! Iowa Governor Chet Culver did have contact with casino supporters. I’m *sure* those donations now being investigated by a special prosecutor were purely coincidental.
- How to survive a shark attack, you never know and one day you may thank me for posting the link.
- It seems more and more like President Obama’s national security policy is hoping that their bombs don’t work.
- Theology Unplugged: Showing Grace to Others (right click to download).
Please read our comment policy before leaving a comment.