Continuing my tradition of sharing my not so serious list of top 10 predictions for the coming year, I thought I’d share with you my top 10 predictions for 2013. Looking back a year ago I can see I was right on a couple which is amazing considering I just wing these. I know that surprises you.
Here’s my list for 2013.
- When soon-to-be former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to testify on Benghazi she will cancel due to a really, really bad sinus headache.
- Incoming Secretary of State John Kerry’s first official trip will be to Lancelin, Western Australia in order to windsurf in January.
- The Chicago Cubs will not win the World Series.
- Soon-to-be-former Dallas Cowboys QB, Tony Romo, will actually find a way to play well during an important game.
- People will still miraculously care what the Kardashians are doing. I know, I don’t get it either.
- Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty will be on the cover of GQ (might as well go 0-2 on this one).
- Texas’ 14th Congressional District will have a Representative who will actually vote “yea” on occasion.
- President Barack Obama and Speaker of the House John Boehner will have a post-fiscal cliff beer summit where they will find agreement on the White House’s latest home brew.
- Ben Bernanke will suggest QE5 in order to achieve his goal of making our dollar become worth less than toilet paper.
- In the Iowa Senate Gronstalling will continue.
Share your predictions for 2013 in the comments section. I hope you have a safe and happy New Year!