Washington, DC – With the New Year fast approaching, the RNC has released President Obama’s “New Year’s resolutions”—a series of e-cards featuring what we imagine are the president’s goals for the coming year. Visitors can share the cards with family and friends.
The resolutions can be viewed at gop.com/act/resolutions.
- I resolve not to lie to the American people.
- I resolve to hold myself and Hillary accountable for Benghazi.
- I resolve to pretend like I’m listening to Biden at our weekly lunches.
- I resolve to admit you won’t be able to keep your plan…or your doctor.
- I resolve to spend less time on the golf course.
- I resolve to help HealthCare.gov lose the wait.
“2013 was a terrible year for President Obama,” said RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. “His poll numbers are the worst of his presidency, and his signature legislation is having a devastating impact on millions of families. He’s been awarded ‘Lie of the Year,’ and a majority of the American public sees him as dishonest and untrustworthy. So I’m sure President Obama has many resolutions for 2014, but he can’t change the fact that Democrats’ agenda is wrong for the country. The American people, however, can send House and Senate Democrats packing next November, and that’s a resolution they can keep.”