I discovered this website that will provide a rating for your blog. It rated my blog PG-13 because I mention:
- sex – 7x
- abortion – 1x
Forget the fact I am talking about them from a Christian point of view. So I guess if you are under the age of 13, do not read my blog unless you have Mom or Dad next to you.
I decided to look up a few of my friends’ blogs
- Eric Goranson’s blog is rated G
- Noah Braymen’s blog is rated PG
- My wife’s blog is rated PG
- Brent Thomas’ blog is rated G
- Chris Magnell’s blog is rated G
- Brandon and Abbey Mick’s blog is rated G
- Brandon Barker’s blog is rated G
- Matt Proctor’s blog is rated G
- Serve Our Youth Network’s blog is rated G
- Jon Duey’s blog is rated G
I guess I’m the rebel.
(HT: Dan Kimball)
Powered by ScribeFire.
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Four Core Truths About Human Nature and Government - October 15, 2018
- (Video) Kim Reynolds’ 2nd Annual Harvest Festival with Sarah Sanders - October 13, 2018
- Poll: Young and Axne in Dead Heat in Iowa 3rd Congressional District Race - October 12, 2018