The idea is to google (or in my case I Good Search – using Serve Our Youth Network as the charity) your name and “likes to” and see what comes up.
Good Search says I like to:
- play golf in my spare time, but love horses much more.
- write and play NHL 2004.
- ride my bike around the house like a maniac.
- walk in the countryside and visit relatives.
- skateboard and can often be found at a skate park.
- say he does everything Rick doesn’t do.
- keep it simple.
- listen to techno, use his computer to be creative, and to draw.
- spice things up.
- do somersaults anywhere.
(HT: Ryan Tow)
Technorati Tags: Just for fun
Powered by ScribeFire.
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.