Darren Rowse unofficially declared April 14th, Blogger Appreciation Day (HT: Ange Recchia). I’ve been blogging since August, 2006 and have greatly benefited from several blogs. I’d like to name them here and encourage you to visit them if you have the chance (FYI – this list is not exhaustive).
- I have always appreciated my friend Eric’s insight over at Evangelicals Anonymous. He was one of the first blogs I started reading on a regular basis.
- Sam Rainer at Church Forward has some great thought-provoking posts on the life and ministry.
- I appreciate the encouragement that my new friend Isaiah from Singapore has given me in my blogging. I’ve enjoyed reading his blog Joie de Vivre. His passion for Christ is inspiring.
- I appreciate the insight into Iowa Politics that Matt Riesetter has.
- My friend, and one of my Bible discussion group leaders, Randy Holl has an excellent blog. He doesn’t post that much, but when he does it is a must read.
- Kevin Tracy was one of my favorite Huckabee bloggers. Even though I think you are nuts for supporting Barack Obama over John McCain (his is an anti-McCain vote, not a pro-Obama one), I appreciate your political insight. Update: I need to make a correction, Kevin Tracy is now supporting Bob Barr for president. Kevin, my apologies.
- Nuke was a great Huckabee blogger, but also has keen political insight. A great voice for the conservative position.
- Society is a faithful commenter here and I appreciate the perspective he brings. I enjoy the debate and his comments have helped stretch me and hopefully be more articulate in defending my faith.
- Jungle Mom at The Jungle Hut – I enjoyed her perspective as a missionary in Venezuela and her Saturday morning cartoons always make me laugh out loud.
- I appreciate Truth or Consequences for their defense of the Christian faith.
- Meredith at In Progress (I like the name change by the way) for her transparency.
- Foxfier has an awesome blog at Head Noises and I’ve enjoyed highlighting some of her posts.
- I’ve enjoyed Chris Brooks’ insight as an urban youth worker and appreciate his heart for the least, the last and the lost.
- Crummy Church Signs just makes me want to laugh out loud.
- Stand to Reason has an awesome apologetics blog which God has used to sharpen me.
- Then last, but not least is Joe Carter at Evangelical Outpost. Great blog with great insight into politics and culture.
I could share more, but I’ll keep it to this list for know. I hope you take time to check these excellent blogs out.