I’d be remiss not mentioning that Vertical Day is going on today over at HuckPac, the political action committee that Governor Mike Huckabee established shortly after losing his bid to become the GOP nominee for President.
The group is promoting different conservative candidates in local, state, and congressional elections. Below is a video where Mike Huckabee explains the purpose for Vertical Day.
Different Blog Posts from Mike Huckabee and different candidates are being highlighted.
- Looking for Don Cheadle by Mike Huckabee
- A Truly Vertical Issue by Senator Lamar Alexander
- Supporter Post: On Education by Brian Donegan
- Montana’s Bright Future by Steve Daines
- The Right to LIfe by Bob Clegg
- Federal Judges Appointed For Life by Senator John Cornyn
- A Clear Threat by Congressman Sam Graves
- Supporter Post: Improving Health Care by Nancy Hofman
Updated @ 7/23/08 – 7:53pm – see below
- A Precious Gift by Brian Walker
- The Fair Tax by Rep. John Linder
- Marriage Under Assault by State Senator Brad Lager
- Supporter Post: On Education by Rev. Gregory Limongi
- Frist: Why Africa Matters by Former Sen. Bill Frist, M.D.
- Families of America Need Solutions by Luke Puckett
- Pro-Life Without Apology by Senator Jim Inhofe
- No Silver Bullet by Rep. Sam Graves
- The Huck PAC Family by Sarah Huckabee
- Americans Deserve Better on Energy by Senator Elizabeth Dole
- The Time Has Come for a Fair Tax by Bob Clegg
- Supporter Post: Answering the Questions by Jean Marcos
- A Deep, Abiding Respect for Life by Senator Lamar Alexander
- Another Blow to Common Sense Values by Rep. Sam Graves
- Supporter Post: On Energy by Joshua Love
I’ll update later today with links to other posts as well. Go check them out!
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Update: Nate Boulton Suspends Gubernatorial Campaign - May 24, 2018
- Jim Mowrer’s Illegal Endorsement of Himself - May 23, 2018
- Video: Iowa Democrat Gubernatorial Candidates on Gun Control - May 23, 2018