About ready to put another year in the books. It is hard to believe how quickly this came about. How was 2008 for you? Was it hard? Was it the best year of your life? Are you saying good riddance? We have certainly have had our share of trials and pain here and there.
I had some firsts in 2008 (in no particular order):
- My first Twenty Items of Interest Post (which I realize I haven’t done one in awhile).
- My first Meme.
- My first time being upside down in a car.
- My first time being at a firing range as a civilian.
- My first time being quoted on TV.
- My first time being interviewed on TV.
- We had our first co-contributor to this blog.
- I also marked my sixth year with Serve Our Youth Network, and sad to say this is the first ministry I’ve been with that long.
Some of my favorite posts:
- I enjoyed the “Here I Stand” series that I wrote on basic Christian doctrine. I don’t know if anybody else did!
- The “Against Abortion” series that I wrote laying out a Biblical framework for life.
- My Problem(s) With Rob Bell – mainly because it helped me flesh out some issues I had, but I also enjoyed the conservation too.
- Even though it did have the result I would have liked – my endorsement of the McCain/Palin ticket.