1. I think any U.S. Legislator who was for the closing of Gitmo, lost the right to say, “not in my neighborhood.”
2. Palin book deal rumor going around… FALSE – according to Greta Van Susteren (who seems to have an in with the Alaskan First Family). Her reason for getting the facts out there?
Why correct this ? Because information on the internet is malignant…and if the facts don’t get corrected, the lies and misinformation just multiplies.
I noticed it was mentioned in the print edition of the Des Moines Sunday Register.
3. Want to see if your Senator or Representative is on Twitter? Check out this network map to see if you can find yours.
(HT: Read My Lipstick Network)
4. Be careful about asking President Obama a substantive question. He might stare you down.
5. President Obama will be the first president to carry a Blackberry.
HT: Justin Wise
7. Change has come. Watch this Comedy Central “coverage” of the inauguration.
HT: Rick Moore
9. People who drink instant coffee too much could start having hallucinations. This is why you need to drink the real thing, people!
12. Parents, a great reminder.
13. Is abortion a right?
19. John Mark Reynolds – “Without a Better Vision This Administration Will Perish“
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- University of Iowa Sued by Christian Group They Kicked Off Campus - December 11, 2017
- Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital - December 6, 2017
- Oral Arguments Heard in Vital Religious Liberty Case Before Supreme Court - December 6, 2017