1. Is there a reason why the Census Bureau needs to be in the White House rather than the Commerce Department? Does this stink to anybody else? Do we really want Rahm Emmanuel involved with counting heads? Let’s not politicize the Census Bureau.
6. An apologetic for the multi-site church… I’d love to hear your thoughts on newer development in church planting.
7. This made me laugh out loud.
10. My friend Steve explains why he is an emerging urban conservative.
11. There is an increasing number of states that are declaring state sovereignty.
Although Fox News and CNN are not telling you about it, a growing number of states are declaring sovereignty. Washington, New Hampshire, Arizona, Montana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, California, and Georgia have all introduced bills and resolutions declaring sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment. Colorado, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Alaska, Kansas, Alabama, Nevada, Maine, and Illinois are considering such measures.
13. The man who is truly responsible for global warming due to all his hot air.
HT: Angela Stevens
14. Mother of U.S.S. Cole victim – “I made a mistake voting for Obama.”
15. Kevin DeYoung has a new book coming out – Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God’s Will or How to Make a Decision Without Dreams, Visions, Fleeces, Open Doors, Random Bible Verses, Casting Lots, Liver Shivers, Writing in the Sky, etc. I love the title! (HT: Stephen Murray)
16. A man walks near a woman, University police in a panic. Can we say ridiculous? (HT: Cassy Fiano)
18. Abortion after rape – What do women really feel? And choose?
HT: Stand to Reason
20. Uncovering the stimulus – Chicago style. By the way, Porkulus passed the cloture vote in the Senate 61-36. Here are the three GOP turncoats and their phone numbers. Final vote on the Generational Theft Act of 2009 expected tomorrow with likely more pork added during the House/Senate conference.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- The Most Depressing Ad I’ve Seen - October 19, 2018
- Blum Endorsed By FreedomWorks and American Conservative Union - October 18, 2018
- Watch and Recap: Kim Reynolds and Fred Hubbell Meet for 2nd Debate - October 17, 2018