Congressional Relief Action Plan. Tell Congress that we aren’t going to take their Congressional Relief Action Plan, and that we are going to kick the Congressional Relief Action Plan right out of them.
Update: Found the video:
3. Tim Challies had a great review of Greg Koukl’s new book on apologetics, Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions. Looking forward to reading this book!
4. Interested in finding your best life now? Take some advice from John Calvin.
HT: Steve Laughlin
7. Self Control
(HT: Osmosisland) My thoughts on this picture is that it should be the official poster for the United States Congress.
8. Not too early for “I told you so.” I wish that were so, but it it’s not.
10. Some racism is racist, some not so much. Tim Slagle on the Margaret Cho – Miley Cyrus brouhaha.
11. Just an FYI – Caffeinated Thoughts is the blog of the week over at Becoming Me. So if you are coming from there – welcome!
13. Right in front of their noses, but still can’t see the truth.
14. Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s interview with Michael Medved on Saturday.
I like the exit question they had for this interview:
What in the wide world of sports were the McCain campaign doing in “handling” her media appearances?! She is awesome!
15. If Microsoft made cars – this made me laugh out loud.
16. Twenty “new direction” moves of U.S. Government Leaders. Ah yes, hope and change, hope and change.
18. Some Christians can be so pushy in encouraging people to get married… a defense of singleness.
19. Be sure to check out and participate in the Red Envelope Project.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Dr. R.C. Sproul (1939-2017) - December 14, 2017
- There’s No Such Thing as a “Nonstraight Christian” - December 14, 2017
- Politics and Our Christian Witness - December 13, 2017