1. Emotionally confused church services – ever been a part of one?
3. Faith, Context and Blindness -how to handle dirt in Christian historical figures’ lives.
7. How to deal with generational disconnect within the church.
8. Living life between the cross and the crown.
9. An Atheist’s holiday, can you guess what it would be?
10. Surely not this blog…
HT: Cameron Cloud
11. What do Americans believe? Surprised? Not surprised?
12. I can’t even imagine this… Sandstorm hitting Riyadh, Saudia Arabia
HT: Junction Pool
14. Congratulations you won the HGTV Dream Home! Now you owe the Government $1,000,000.
15. Mark Driscoll takes his church behind the woodshed, in a loving, pastoral way, regarding selfishness.
HT: Josh Reighley
18. My friend Bob thinks he belongs to this group, but I probably do as well. But there’s nothing anonymous about me :).
19. Pro-choice? Only for one choice.
20. Would your governor help sell girl scout cookies? Alaska Governor Sarah Palin took time to help a Girl Scout Troop that had their cookie proceeds stolen. I’m trying to picture my governor here in Iowa, Governor Chet Culver, doing this. Nope… can’t picture it.
Update: Thanks for the link Lisa!
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- GOP Poll: Iowa 1st Congressional District Sees Close Race - October 16, 2018
- The Only Two Metrics That Matter in Iowa’s 4th Congressional District - October 16, 2018
- Republicans Lead Generic Polling in Battleground House Districts - October 15, 2018