1. Fifteen lawsuits that will make you want to sue somebody. That reminds me of this.
2. My blogging friend Andy introduced a new blog for a seminary project he’s doing (he attends Dallas Theological Seminary) on the Trinity called A Trinity of 3. This blog is intended to “explore people’s thoughts and issues with the concept of the Trinity.” He’d appreciate you stopping by to comment.
3. Sarah over at Real Life has a review on a must have book for parents today – Raising a Digital Child: A Digital Citizenship Handbook for Parents by Mark Ribble.
4. Andrea Emerson has new digs over at Espresso Shots (I just love the name… wonder why?), check out her post on how Christians can build an excellent reputation in the workplace.
5. Don’t like corporate lobbyists? Well beware of the non-profit ones too!
6. Are you a Christian who drinks a beer now and again? Presenting Stuff Christians Like Subtle Guide to Finding Out If Another Christian Drinks Too (or The OSCLSGTFOIACDT for short). One of these days I’m going to have to blog on this subject.
7. A blogger is being sued over an anti-candidate site. On one hand you have the First Amendment, but on the other hand that doesn’t protect libel. The Democratic Virginia Lt. Governor candidate, Pat Edmonson, wants the blogger’s identity to be revealed, and the blog shut down.
(HT: Scott’s Morning Brew)
8. The Psalms as interpreted by Dr. Seuss:
9. Drew shares some life lessons to be learned on the Road to the Final Four.
10. Note correction in bold italics: You know that
mandatory volunteer service thing that the House just passed (H.R. 1388) and that President Obama has been promoting some believe this is the first step toward mandatory volunteer service. If so that would be unconstitutional. It’s against the 13th Amendment. But hey, why should that stop them?
11. Ok, Congressman Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) is fast becoming my favorite GOP member of the U.S. House. He is speaking out against the fake AIG outrage in the video below.
12. This picture below is just because it is an AWESOME picture of Senator Chris Dodd (D-CT). Here he is expressing his outrage over the AIG bonuses, and oh yeah, he added the language in the stimulus bill that allowed them to keep them. “Oops my bad.”
I feel like he is boring a hole into me. Stop it!
13. Introducing the Teleprompter of the United States:
14. This is a great example of why I think home education is awesome!
15. How being in a sorority could have helped President Obama and Robert Gibbs.
16. Fred Barnes – Five Signs of a Flailing Presidency at the Weekly Standard.
17. Incase you have forgotten – this is what a conservative is.
19. The Citizen’s Against Government Waste’s Porker of the Month – Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA) (HT: Iowa Defense Alliance)
20. God or Government – which should be bigger?
Update: Welcome readers from Head Noises!