1. Who am I? The crown and glory of the creation of God. Knit together in my mother’s womb.
2. Why am I here? To bring glory and honor to my Lord Jesus Christ.
3. What is wrong with the world? Me. I don’t do what I was meant to do.
Watch the video here or below. I encourage you to watch the whole thing, it is very good.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.
And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him, if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister, (Colossians 1:15-23, ESV).
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- University of Iowa Sued by Christian Group They Kicked Off Campus - December 11, 2017
- Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital - December 6, 2017
- Oral Arguments Heard in Vital Religious Liberty Case Before Supreme Court - December 6, 2017