1. The Church of New People discusses how Christians are portrayed on TV.
4. How would you feel about your pastor making a salary package of $600,000 a year? Would you go to court over it?
6. Which country is free?
7. Every work of God is good, even in sorrow – a letter by John Owen. Amen.
8. The Iowa General Assembly is now finished for the year (glad that can’t do anymore damage). Here is the Senate Republican Leader, Senator Paul McKinley’s closing remarks and the House Republican Leader, Representative Kraig Paulsen’s closing remarks.
9. Oh, I have to get one of these. It would be so handy.
HT: Paul Stewart
10. Don Stott cares about potential home invaders so much that he wrote this.
11. Mainstream America is figuring President Barack Obama out.
12. Steven Crowder thinks it’s time to body check Obama.
HT: Iowa Republican
like want need must have this (see below).
The mug, not the plan. They can keep the plan, but the mug… oh buddy!
15. Want hope?
16. Stop being a girly cowardly wimps… guys. Girls you can continue to be girly.
18. Ed Stetzer on the State of the Church.
20. Even the evangelism masters choke occasionally.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- The Only Two Metrics That Matter in Iowa’s 4th Congressional District - October 16, 2018
- Republicans Lead Generic Polling in Battleground House Districts - October 15, 2018
- Blum Releases “Drain The Swamp” Ad in Iowa 1st Congressional District Race - October 15, 2018