Since my blog is called Caffeinated Thoughts I’ve had some wonder why I never blog about coffee, well Kevin Stilley inspired me to share some caffeinated quotes while drinking some coffee tonight.
From the Coffee Cantata:
- A morning with out coffee is like sleep.
- Amazing what caffeine and no sense of self-preservation can do.
- Ambidextrous: Able to put sugar in coffee with either hand.
- At 16 cups of coffee a day, sleep becomes irrelevant!
- Caffeine Binge: That which is necessary to function normally.
- Caffeine isn’t a drug, it’s a vitamin!
- Coffee makes the world go round, love only populates it!
- Coffee should be black as Hell, strong as death & sweet as love – Turkish proverb.
- Decaffeinated coffee is the devil’s blend.
- Deja Brew: The feeling you’ve had this coffee before.
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons – T.S. Eliot.
- Life is too short for bad coffee.
- The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks – Sir James Mackintosh
From Bar None Coffee Company:
- Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister – Bob Irwin
- I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee – Flash Rosenberg
- Sleep is just a symptom of caffeine lack – Herman Friele
- In Seattle you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running – Jeff Bezos
- Without my morning coffee I’m just like a dried up piece of roast goat – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical – Jonathan Swift (1722)
- Nescafé no es café. (Instant coffee is not coffee.) – Mexican Saying
- I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless – Napoleon Bonaparte