Weekend miscellany… enjoy!
- Real Clear Politics: “What Would Jesus Do? Ask Obama” by David Harsanyi
- Acton Institute PowerBlog: “On Calvinism and Capitalism” by Jordan Ballor
- Washington Post: “Illegal Health Reform” by David Rivkin and Lee Casey
- American Thinker: “Obama, Ginsburg, and the Ghost of Margaret Sanger” by Miguel Guanipa
- Washington Times: “Welfare at $193,000?” by Terence P. Jeffrey
- Wall St. Journal: “A Better Way to Go Postal”
- Family Research Council: “Never Despair” by Robert Morrison