Andrew Breitbart has launched two excellent blogs that are must reads – Big Hollywood and Big Government. I highlighted Big Government’s expose of ACORN as James O’Keefe and Hannah Giles released the videos they made. The National Endowment of the Arts is now in the blog contributors’ sights and they are highlighting a conference call organized by the Obama Administration to encourage artists to create art that promoted his agenda. We have a word for that don’t we? Oh yeah, propaganda.
You can watch a Hannity segment on it here or below.
Rather that share everything here… way too much content for that. Here are pertinent links:
- Listen to the conference call here.
- The NEA, The White House, The Lies and The Cover-Up by Patterico
- NEA Conference Call Broke Laws by Ben Shapiro
- Washington Times’ Water Cooler Blog: Partial list of NEA Conference Call Revealed
- Wall Street Journal: ‘Artists’ as Servants of Power
- A little comic relief – FOUND: Bush White House NEA Conference Call Transcript by Iowahawk