Miscellany on steroids from the last couple of days:
- CBS: Obama Admin: Cap And Trade Could Cost Families $1,761 A Year
- Steve Laughlin: Republicans and Health Care (a well deserved rebuke)
- Motor City Times: When Is Obama Going To Give The “This Is Not The ACORN” I Knew Speech?
- Hot Air Green Room: ACORN audit already a joke
- AP: Senate votes to allow guns on Amtrak
- Meredith Jessup at Townhall reminds us that health care aren’t the only bills we need to be concerned about.
- Pamela Geller: Rifqa Bary’s personal diaries released to media by parents
- Big Hollywood: Mainstream Media Fears Where Stories They Ignore May Lead by John Nolte
- William Jacobson: NY Times Needs To Hire Amateurs
- The American Spectator: Media Malpractice: Tom Brokaw’s World Implodes by Jeffrey Lord
- American Thinker: Obama Is Redefining the American Presidency by Lee Cary
- Big Hollywood: Daily Gut: Signs by Greg Gutfeld
- Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX): Message to Feds: Enough! Remember the 10th Amendment
- IBD: 45% of Doctors Would Consider Quitting If Congress Passes Health Care Overhaul
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- (Video) Mike Pence Stumps for David Young - October 19, 2018
- The Most Depressing Ad I’ve Seen - October 19, 2018
- Blum Endorsed By FreedomWorks and American Conservative Union - October 18, 2018