Some reading I’ve done over the weekend. Enjoy 🙂
- Politico: Palin emerges as Facebook phenom by Andy Barr
- Pundit and Pundette: Mislead, Distort, Repeat
- Washington Examiner: More Walls close in on ACORN – a new $548,000 tax lien (HT: Wintery Knight)
- Katie Favazza: Roy Blunt a Racist? Hardly.
- Joe Chavez: The Cup of Suffering
- Sam Rainer: The Importance of Vision
- Randy Alcorn: What is the problem of goodness?
- Out of Ur: 3 Myths about Preaching by David Fitch
- Kevin DeYoung: How Not to Argue for God’s Existence
- On The Square: The Toxic Card of Racism Trumps Hearts by Elizabeth Scalia
- First Thoughts: The Dirty Bathroom of Schools by Joe Carter
Consider this an open thread post as well.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Grassley, Ernst and Young React to Obamacare Rate Hikes - October 26, 2016
- Iowans Hit Hard with Obamacare Premium Hikes for 2017 - October 25, 2016
- Branstad, Reynolds Stump for Zach Nunn - October 24, 2016