Some reading I’ve done over the weekend. Enjoy 🙂
- Politico: Palin emerges as Facebook phenom by Andy Barr
- Pundit and Pundette: Mislead, Distort, Repeat
- Washington Examiner: More Walls close in on ACORN – a new $548,000 tax lien (HT: Wintery Knight)
- Katie Favazza: Roy Blunt a Racist? Hardly.
- Joe Chavez: The Cup of Suffering
- Sam Rainer: The Importance of Vision
- Randy Alcorn: What is the problem of goodness?
- Out of Ur: 3 Myths about Preaching by David Fitch
- Kevin DeYoung: How Not to Argue for God’s Existence
- On The Square: The Toxic Card of Racism Trumps Hearts by Elizabeth Scalia
- First Thoughts: The Dirty Bathroom of Schools by Joe Carter
Consider this an open thread post as well.
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Trump Administration Looks to Affirm Biological Definition of Sex in Law - October 22, 2018
- Wrestling Legend Dan Gable Endorses Rod Blum - October 22, 2018
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Deidre DeJear - October 22, 2018