Today’s miscellany, enjoy!
- IBD: The Rubber-Stamping of Radicals
- World Magazine: Getting Nervous by Cal Thomas
- WSJ: Obama and the Bureaucratization of Health Care by Sarah Palin
- RCP: What Obama Says vs. What He Does by Thomas Sowell
- CNSNews.com: Study Shows Sharp Increase in TV Ads Soliciting Plaintiffs for Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
- Christianity Today: John Calvin: Comeback Kid by Timothy George
Please visit the sponsor below:
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Blum Endorsed By FreedomWorks and American Conservative Union - October 18, 2018
- Watch and Recap: Kim Reynolds and Fred Hubbell Meet for 2nd Debate - October 17, 2018
- Pediatricians Group: Comprehensive Sex Education Is a Failure - October 17, 2018