Here is some miscellany to start your Tuesday off. All news this time.
- Des Moines Register: Grassley opposes health bill
- Fox News: Black Republicans Say 2010 Will Be Their Year
- Politico: GOP lawmakers lose in RNC turf war
- The Christian Post: Has Obama Ushered in a New Era for LGBT Rights?
- IBD: Energy Secretary Chu’s War on Business
- The Washington Times: Please Don’t Ask Again
- WSJ: Sudden Change, Big Effect
- AP: Billy Graham’s son visits NKorea to deliver aid
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Update: Nate Boulton Suspends Gubernatorial Campaign - May 24, 2018
- Jim Mowrer’s Illegal Endorsement of Himself - May 23, 2018
- Video: Iowa Democrat Gubernatorial Candidates on Gun Control - May 23, 2018