Happy Friday! Here’s some miscellaneous links for you to check out.
- Fox News: 43 Percent Would Vote to Re-Elect President Obama (that many still?)
- Christianity Today: The Clothed Public Square
- Anne Jackson: Should Sex Offenders Be Allowed in Church?
- Steve Brown: Now Go and Tell Someone
- C. Michael Patton: Top Ten Things I Know About Blogging and Bloggers Three Years Later
- Iowa Politics Insider (DM Register): More pain: Iowa’s budget shortfall for next year still around $1 billion
- The Point: A Prescription for Health Care in Prison
- Don Surber: $16 billion for 30,083 jobs
- American Thinker: Liberals Fumble Again by Matt Spivey