At home with the flu/cold/H1N1 (ok likely not that, I’m being dramatic), and have a killer sore throat. Now that I am finished whining I thought I’d bring you some articles/blog posts I’ve been reading laying sick on the couch. Pray for me as I have a training for our volunteers tonight that I need to be at. I’m looking forward to it, but would rather not look like death warmed over.
- Sarah Palin: Good Intentions Aren’t Enough with Health Care Reform
- Michael Yon: Adopt-a-stan (HT: Conservatives 4 Palin)
- Wall St. Journal: ObamaCare’s Tax on Work
- Matt Dabbs: Crucified Ape?
- Chad Vandervalk: Eyes to See
- HSLDA: Homeschoolers Beat National Average on ACT (HT: Joe Chavez)
- WSJ Health Blog: Obama’s AG Details Medical Marijuana Policy (HT: Kate Stokes)
Chris Cillizza: Palin’s Facebook Strategy (seems to be working pretty well :))
Pundit & Pundette: That poll that said Americans want a public option – never mind.
Consider this an open thread as well.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Trump Administration Looks to Affirm Biological Definition of Sex in Law - October 22, 2018
- Wrestling Legend Dan Gable Endorses Rod Blum - October 22, 2018
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Deidre DeJear - October 22, 2018