Miscellany for Halloween… or as I prefer to think of the day – Reformation Day.
- Al Mohler: “Free to Live and Love as We See Fit?”
- Jon Kalvig: Forgotten God
- Motor City Times: Just to Give You a Flavor of the PelosiCare Bill. Gee, thanks Steve.
- Kevin DeYoung: Offendedness is a Double-Edged Sword
HT: Hot Air
- The Iowa Republican: A Conservative Slate – Recap of the Sioux City Gubernatorial Debate
- John Piper: How Willingly Do People Go to Hell?
- First Things: On the Square: Reformation Day by Timothy George
- Internet Monk: Why Electing Palin or Huckabee Makes More Sense To You Than Reforming Your Church (challenging, not a critique of Palin or Huckabee, but a challenge for the Church)
- Irish Calvinist: I am the Blasphemer!