Here’s some miscellany for this fine Wednesday evening.
- Gallup: Republicans Edge Ahead of Democrats in 2010 Vote
- The Page: What’s In Sarah Palin’s Book by Mark Halperin (I love the picture he has, it’s hilarious).
- Big Government: Using Unions As Weapons: UPS v. FedEx by Nick Gillespie
- The Admonition: Math you can believe in by Tara Lynn Thompson
The Evangelical Outpost: Internal Excommunication by Robin Dembroff
On The Square: What a Veteran Knows by Joe Carter
Gateway Pundit: ABC News: Nidal Hasan & Followers of Islam Are the Real Victims
Evangel: What the Church Can Learn from Sesame Street by Russell Moore
Irish Calvinist: Pollyanna Osteen and his New Handbook for Hope without Jesus
Mere Orthodoxy: The Enlightenment and Evangelicals by Matthew Lee Anderson
Consider this an open thread.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Baltimore Removed As Iowa House Judiciary Chair Following OWI Arrest - January 22, 2018
- U.S. House Passes the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Act - January 19, 2018
- Iowa House Bill Would Authorize “Bible as Literature” in Public Schools - January 19, 2018