Some miscellany I’ve read.
- Casey’s Critical Thinking: Japanese bowing etiquette
- Wayne Grudem: The Perspicuity of Scripture (HT: Todd Pruitt)
- WSJ: Her Side of the Story by Melanie Kirkpatrick
- NRO: The Rogue, on the Record (National Review interview with Sarah Palin)
- IBD: Bombs And Circuses in New York
- WSJ: The $1.9 Trillion Gimmick
- Ben Witherington: 2012—Noah will you build me an Ark?
- Kevin DeYoung: An Ambivalent Look at a Good Church
- First Thoughts: Marriage of Opposites by Kevin Staley-Joyce
- Tullian Tchividjian: God-Centered Anger
Also consider this an open thread so discuss whatever you like.
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Trump Administration Looks to Affirm Biological Definition of Sex in Law - October 22, 2018
- Wrestling Legend Dan Gable Endorses Rod Blum - October 22, 2018
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Deidre DeJear - October 22, 2018