Some miscellany I’ve read.
- Casey’s Critical Thinking: Japanese bowing etiquette
- Wayne Grudem: The Perspicuity of Scripture (HT: Todd Pruitt)
- WSJ: Her Side of the Story by Melanie Kirkpatrick
- NRO: The Rogue, on the Record (National Review interview with Sarah Palin)
- IBD: Bombs And Circuses in New York
- WSJ: The $1.9 Trillion Gimmick
- Ben Witherington: 2012—Noah will you build me an Ark?
- Kevin DeYoung: An Ambivalent Look at a Good Church
- First Thoughts: Marriage of Opposites by Kevin Staley-Joyce
- Tullian Tchividjian: God-Centered Anger
Also consider this an open thread so discuss whatever you like.