Just some random stuff I’m looking at on the world wide web (doesn’t it sound really corny when people say that?).
- Steve Deace: Draft Branstad Parody (audio)
- Washington Times: Hiding evidence of global cooling
- IBD: Brazil’s Bad Move
- Big Government: A Balanced Budget Amendment… Before It’s Too Late by Timothy Mooney
- Dick Morris: The Young Turn Against Obamacare
- Don Surber: Seinfeld economics
Consider this an open thread for this evening, not that any of you really do, but it’s cool. That’s ok, I’m not like heart broken or anything. I’ll get through this in therapy. (How’s that for manipulation?) Also don’t be a stranger feel free to follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook.