Some miscellaneous items from around the net.
Rasmussen Reports: 62% Oppose Single-Payer Health Care System
Big Hollywood: Review: ‘Going Rogue’ Reveals Palin’s Ready to Lead by Brigadier General (Ret.) Anthony J. Tata (USA)
The Spyglass: Politics and the Christian tongue
Times Online (UK): Bob Ainsworth: ‘UK can’t back Obama pledge on Afghan Pullout’
- The Washington Times: Global-warming theology
- George Will: Afghanistan Policy: This will not end well
The Christian Science Monitor: The Protestant debate over justification: Here I stand. by Kevin DeYoung (HT: the author himself)
First Thoughts: A Jus In Bello Defense of Nuclear Weapons by Joe Carter
Evangel: The Death of the Sacred by Matthew Lee Anderson
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- (Video) Tim Scott at Iowa GOP Lincoln-Reagan Dinner - July 21, 2018
- Is Iowa’s Investment in Pre-K Education Worthwhile? - July 20, 2018
- Chaz Allen Decides Not to Run for Re-Election to Iowa Senate - July 20, 2018