Ok, I need a break from health care reform news and so do you. Actually this post will only have non-political links. We need a break occasionally, besides Caffeinated Thoughts is supposed to be stimulating musings on the news, politics, culture, life and theology. This past week I think it was only stimulating musings on politics.
I’m thinking about a change, which won’t happen for awhile (if at all). While the regular contributors at Caffeinated Thoughts would still blog from a Christian point of view I’ve wondered if our readers would be better served if we started a second blog that focused on theology, ministry, church and apologetics (with no politics). Perhaps we’re unique and people like the blend? Perhaps another blog of that nature is not needed? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.
Now your miscellany to start your day:
- Life Training Institute Blog: Effectively Responding to Moral Relativism
- The Colson Center: Power, Not Words
- Serve Our Youth Network: Those Impacted By Suicide
- The Gospel Coalition: Revival in Maine
- Reformed Women: God is King by Right Divine
- Ben Terry: Stand in Awe
- Jael’s Tent: Christian Women Need to Man-up Too!
- Daily On My Way to Heaven: A Lie We Don’t Believe
- Fundamentally Reformed: Doctrinal Disagreements (on Secondary Matters): Just a Teaching Issue
- Heavenly Springs: The Grand Weapon of the Christian Soldier
- Romans 11:36: Working on the Chain Gang
- The Narrow Road: Not About Me
- Kevin DeYoung: A Generation of Bandwagon Jumpers
- Stand to Reason: Grounding Morality (Video)
- Parchment and Pen: The History of Science is the History of Bad Ideas
Feel free to follow CT on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook. You are always welcome to follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook as well. Consider this post to be an open thread – give feedback on the qeustions above, comment on any of the links, or comment on whatever is on your mind.