I wanted to give Representative Rod Roberts a shout out today. First you can read why I am supporting Rod in his quest to become Iowa’s next Governor, and how I think he is a qualified and able leader. I encourage you to read about endorsements that he has received from various legislators and an State Central Committee member.
Representative Roberts has led in the legislature by this session introducing legislation that would work to reign in our runaway judiciary, he led opposition to the partial repeal of our Right-to-Work law, he outlined a plan to challenge the constitutionality of Obamacare, and he introduced a bill introducing a constitutional amendment that would limit state spending. You can also read the interview I did with him back in October – on his motivation and agenda, on government spending and jobs, and his position on various social concerns.
WHO Radio’s Steve Deace has been offering side by side interviews of Rod Roberts and Bob Vander Plaats. I’m assuming former Governor Terry Branstad was invited to participate, but declined to participate. If I’m wrong on that somebody please correct me.
You can listen to week 1 – why they are running for office and discuss their worldview, week 2 – they both discuss their tax policy, and week 3 – they both discuss their decision-making process. I believe he’ll be running these interviews once a week through May.
The first Republican Gubernatorial debate was held this week, and I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet so I won’t comment. Emily Geiger at The Iowa Republican thinks that Roberts had the best plan to defend marriage and I agree from what I’ve heard and seen thus far. I also believe he is the best choice for fiscal and social conservatives.
So you may be asking, “how can I get the word out about his campaign?” I’m glad you asked! :) Here are a few ways:
- Share this post with 15 friends and encourage them to sign up for his e-mails by clicking here!
- Tell 5 co-workers or friends about why you support Rod Roberts!
- Request a yard sign or bumper sticker by clicking here!
- Recommend the campaign to your Facebook friends by clicking here!
- You can also follow him on Twitter by clicking here.
- Help fund our paid advertising by making a contribution of $25, $10, or even $5 by clicking here!
Anyway, I hope you support the solid Reagan conservative in this race.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Trump Administration Looks to Affirm Biological Definition of Sex in Law - October 22, 2018
- Wrestling Legend Dan Gable Endorses Rod Blum - October 22, 2018
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Deidre DeJear - October 22, 2018