Some late night miscellany…
- Iowa Governor Chet Culver’s worst scandal to date. So bad that the Iowa Progress Project is calling for his campaign manager’s resignation… which would set the record for the most campaign managers in a year I think.
- Teen Texting Soars and yes social skills will suffer, at least their writing ability will.
- Christians shouldn’t act like ex-chain smokers. We Reformed folk need to be patient with our Arminian brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Just what kids in Ontario needs – explicit sex education.
- No surprise here, President Barack Obama hints at a pro-abortion SCOTUS nominee.
- A federal court that demonstrates sanity upholds ACORN funding ban.
Feel free to discuss whatever you wish.