Some miscellany for the weekend…
- World Magazine: A Palin skeptic takes a second look by D.C. Innes – I think he’s pigeonholing her too much in regards to the Couric interview, the money quote is at the end.
- Pundit & Pundette: The last virtuous man in Hollywood? If you get canned make sure it’s for the right reason. Kudos to Neal McDonough.
- The Other McCain: Two Portions of Chicken Embracing Cheesy Pork my arteries are clogging, LOL.
- Luke Timm: Hey Stupid, your Epistemology is Showing – he coins a new word, Jesusy… interesting.
- National Review: Getting Serious About Pornography – it is a plague on the family.
- Christians in Context: Regarding Unity, Piper, Warren, and Blogging – John Piper having Rick Warren come speak at a Desiring God Conference, say what?
- Tim Challies: Read More, Read Better – I don’t know any blogger who reads more than Tim.
- BreakPoint: The Problem with Self-Esteem – they may be failing all of their classes, but our kids at least feel good about themselves.
- Al Mohler: Of First Importance – The Cross and Resurrection at the Center – Keep the main thing, the main thing.
- Conservative Examiner: Investigation reveals numerous bogus claims on Obama resume – interesting
- L.A. Times: Bearing Witness to Nazi Horror – not many risked their lives to get into a concentration camp, meet one such man.
- Right Wing News: Lefties Claim They Can’t Find Anyone to Argue That Obamacare is Unconstitutional – then they aren’t looking.
- Stand to Reason: The Resurrection
Please be sure to follow CT on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook. Also feel free to friend me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I love to connect with CT readers. Consider this an open thread, so comment on the links or anything you like. If you are new to the blog or have never commented before just give a shoutout and let us know where you are from.