- Chuck Colson: Israel and Gaza – An Anti-Semitic Double Standard
- Rescue Teams Reach Abby Sunderland (homeschooled 16-year old attempting to be the youngest to sail alone around the world).
- Nebraska Cornhuskers heading to the Big Ten. I’m looking forward to the first Iowa-Nebraska football game.
- Another example of Florida Governor Charlie Crist showing his true colors – he vetoes bill requiring an ultrasound before abortion – shouldn’t women have all the facts? He ditched the pro-life page from his campaign website a couple of days ago. Florida, please deep six this guy in November.
- Blame game continues, President Obama blaming the blamers who are pointing out his blame game.
- Governor Mike Huckabee takes a swing at Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels for his comments on taking a truce on social issues.
- Times Online (UK): Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites
- You know, we should really love partisanship.
- Weekly Standard: A Turkey of a Policy – making the Middle East more dangerous one policy at a time. Hope and change! Hope and change!
Just a reminder if you don’t already subscribe to our feed it’s a great way of keeping up with us. Also be sure to “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You are always welcome to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook as well.
Consider this an open thread post, so comment on the links above or whatever you wish. I do have a question to help kick things off – with Abby Sunderland – do you think it was admirable or irresponsible for her parents to let her try to sail around the world by herself and why?