It’s been awhile since I posted a list of items of interest. Here’s some itmes I’ve encountered around the web while sitting in The Beanery in Aitken, MN while my wife, kids and mother-in-law shop.
So here goes:
- RedState: Prolife Statists – a good point that somebody who vote for TARF, etc. can’t call themselves conservative. I would say also that the reverse is true as well.
- Christian Reader: When We Go Astray by John Calvin
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s statement on the Flotilla incident – “We regret the loss of life, but we will never apologize for defending ourselves.”
- Well it was only a matter of time… Michelle Malkin: Robert Reich to Obama: Nationalize BP!
- Weekly Standard: The Turkish Power by Matthew Continetti
- Why Kirsten Powers is my favorite Democrat, her latest at the New York Post –“O Goes ‘Washington’”
- The Corner at NRO: Krauthammer’s Take (on Israeli boarding)
- Congressman Parker Griffith (R-AL) defeated in his primary, like I said with Specter – when the primary voters are used to voting against you why would you expect to win? Thus the problem with incumbents switching parties.