Just a reminder if you live in Iowa (or a state with a primary tomorrow) get out and vote.
If you live in Iowa you can find your precinct and polling place here. You have to be a registered Republican in order to vote in the primary. You can register on election day in Iowa (which I’m personally not in favor of). You can learn more about voter registration here.
Here’s my ballot in tomorrow’s primary:
- Iowa Gubernatorial Race: Rod Roberts
- Iowa 3rd Congressional District Race: Jim Gibbons
- Iowa Secretary of State: Matt Schultz
- Iowa Treasurer: Dave Jamison
I’m also supporting Brenna Findley for Iowa Attorney General, but she has the luxury of not having a primary opponent.
Anyway get out and vote (especially if you are voting for my candidates, if not you can stay home) 🙂
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Grassley, Ernst and Young React to Obamacare Rate Hikes - October 26, 2016
- Iowans Hit Hard with Obamacare Premium Hikes for 2017 - October 25, 2016
- Branstad, Reynolds Stump for Zach Nunn - October 24, 2016