- The Des Moines Register: Police say it’s ‘very possible’ attacks near fairgrounds had racial overtones
- Wall Street Journal: China Traffic Jam Could Last Into September (I will never complain about traffic in Chicago/NW Indiana when visiting my mother-in-law ever again).
- Public Policy Polling: Rubio Back on Top
- National Review: Inventing Moderate Islam by Andrew C. McCarthy
- The Iowa Republican: Braley Supports Ground Zero Mosque, Says it’s Just a Local Zoning Issue
- TVNewser: ‘CBS Evening News’ Ties All-Time Low
- John Stossel: Where Are the New Jobs?
- The Washington Examiner: For Obamacare supporters, judgment day approaches by Byron York
- Michelle Malkin: The White House War on Jobs
Consider this an open thread. Please be sure to subscribe to our feed, follow us on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook. You are always welcome to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook as well.