- The Shark Tank: Another Senate Debate, Another Decisive Rubio Rout
- The Other McCain: The WaPo Looks Really Bad Over Christine O’Donnell
- The Foundry: Obama on Chavez’s Nuclear Program:”Act Responsibly, Mr. Chavez”
- Red State: Christine O’Donnell…In Her Own Words
- Happy Belated Birthday to Michelle Malkin
- Pajamas Media: Palin, Frum, and the Tea Party by David Solway
- WORLD Magazine: Prison break by Emily Belz
- New York Times: Juan Williams’s NPR Contract Is Ended
- WSJ’s Washington Wire: WSJ/NBC Poll: Voters Prefer First-Time Candidates
- The Brody File: Here Comes the “Judge Bus”!
- Beltway Confidential: James ‘Avatar’ Cameron says we have to live with less. So when does he start?
- The Jerusalem Post: Iran, Venezuela leaders seek ‘new world order’
- The Christian Science Monitor: Why Sen. Russ Feingold is trailing in Wisconsin polls
- Big Government: Don’t Ask Me about the NAACP’s Desperate ‘Report’ on the Tea Party by Andrew Breitbart
- NRO’s Battle ’10: Live: The First Toomey-Sestak Pa. Senate Debate by Thomas A. Shakely
- AmSpecBlog : The Hypocrisy of the Champions of Secular Democracy
- The Cable: Former Russian PM: Obama’s ‘reset’ with Moscow is good for Putin, bad for human rights by Josh Rogin
- All American Blogger: The Two Faces of Bob Etheridge
- New York Post: Gay marriage foes don’t cause teen suicides by Maggie Gallagher
- The Iowa Republican: Findley Dominates Miller in Attorney General Debate
- The Conservative Reader: Iowa: Should We Cancel The Final Governor’s Debate?
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Does Fred Hubbell Support Iowa Democratic Party’s Platform on Israel? - September 22, 2018
- Grassley Says Kavanaugh Vote Set For Monday if Ford Does Not Agree to Testify - September 21, 2018
- Grassley Shuts Down Democrat Complaints About Public Hearing Over Ford Allegations - September 20, 2018