- Los Angeles Times: Justice Elena Kagan’s first vote is against an execution
- Gallup: 2010 Electorate Still Looking More Republican Than in the Past
- Fox News: Watchdog Warns SEIU Contract for Nevada Voting Machines Poses ‘Fraud’ Concern – FoxNews.com
- Investors Business Daily: Obama Pleads For Women’s Vote – Investors.com
- Real Clear Politics Blog: What Is Going on in the California Senate Race?
- American Thinker: MN Democrats Declare War on Catholics
- TownHall.com: The Left’s Voter Fraud Whitewash by Michelle Malkin
- CSMonitor.com’s The Vote Blog: Alex Sink cheats in Florida debate. Will it matter?
- CNN Political Ticker: Obama won’t ditch car metaphor
- Rueters: Obama to test Republicans after November 2 elections
- Beltway Confidential: American Hospital Association Backs Bill to Strike Medicare Panel From Health Law
- The Plain Blunt Of It!!: The Convention and Varnum Revenge
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- The New Yorker Article With Kavanaugh’s Second Accuser Is a Train Wreck - September 24, 2018
- Ford To Testify About Sexual Assault Accusation Against Kavanaugh on Thursday - September 23, 2018
- Does Fred Hubbell Support Iowa Democratic Party’s Platform on Israel? - September 22, 2018