- Townhall.com: Standing Tall: The Rise and Resilience of Conservative Women by Michelle Malkin
- Public Discourse: Where in the Constitution is “Separation of Church and State”?
- New York Post: British man dies of caffeine overdose
- Washington Times: Leaked Bush memoir ‘strikingly personal’
- Radio Iowa: Ron Paul: if somebody will listen, I’ll run again
- Right Wing News: “The Negro Project” Lives On Through Planned Parenthood
- The Blaze: Reid Promises Lame-Duck Senate Vote on Amnesty for Young Illegals
- Sarah Palin: Lisa, are you going to shut down my Facebook page for writing this?
- POLITICO: President Obama tanks, Republicans surge in Iowa
- Women State: Armenian President: Biden lied
- Washington Whispers: Poll: Most Want Obama Fired In 2012
- NRO’s The Campaign Spot: About That New Poll in Alaska . . . – By Jim Geraghty
- Red State: Joe Miller in third? Not so fast.
- Fox News: Advice for GOP Candidates — 5 Ways to Avoid Blowing It In the Final Days by Dana Perino
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- The Female Prosecutor Who Will Question Ford and Kavanaugh - September 26, 2018
- Iowa State Budget Closes With Surplus Four Times Larger Than Predicted - September 26, 2018
- Schumer: Kavanaugh Does Not Have Presumption of Innocence - September 26, 2018