- The Weekly Standard: Sanctioning Iran
- RealClearPolitics Video: Former President Bush Throws Out First Pitch At World Series
- Des Moines Register: Iowa View: Reasons are right for a constitutional convention
- The Iowa Republican: Attorney General Miller Destroys The Credibility of His Office to Get Re-Elected.
- Scott Rasmussen: A Vote Against Dems, Not for the GOP – WSJ.com
- Public Policy Polling: Miller leads in Alaska
- Iowa Politics Insider: Pawlenty: A possible outgoing governor shouldn’t select judges
- Iowa Defense Alliance: Leonard Boswell, True Representation No More
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Grassley Shuts Down Democrat Complaints About Public Hearing Over Ford Allegations - September 20, 2018
- Kavanaugh’s Accuser Will Not Appear at Hearing; It’s Time to Confirm Him - September 19, 2018
- Life Right Action Releases Champions of Life Endorsements - September 19, 2018