- The Other McCain: Have They Blamed Global Warming Yet?
- NRO’s The Campaign Spot: 25 Democrat State Lawmakers Have Flipped Parties
- NRO’s Phi Beta Cons: Give Back Your Tax Cut
- Michelle Malkin: Slow the plow: Big Labor’s death grip
- NewsBusters.org: Best Notable Quotables of 2010: Crushing Rush and Damning Conservatives
- Pajamas Media: Eric Holder’s ‘Made-Up’ Defense
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: Legal Insurrection’s Official Predictions for 2011
- Conservatives4Palin: Governor Palin Will Decide Her Own “Role”
- New York Post: What the ‘death panels’ mean by Rich Lowry
- Cato @ Liberty: ATF: Laws are for the Little People
- Big Government: Leading RNC Candidate’s Law Firm Supports Obamacare: Says It’s Constitutional
- American Principles Project: APP’s CPAC boycott gains steam
- Publius Forum: Christine O’Donnell Responds to Rumors of Investigations
- Say Anything: 111th Congress Created More National Debt Than First 100 Congresses Combined
- WSJ Washington Wire: Iowa Gets First Big 2012 Forum. So Who Will Show?
- Christianity Today Politics: Pro-life Efforts to Watch in 2011
- Big Journalism: Kirsten Powers Can’t Handle the Truth about Bush Veto
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Does Fred Hubbell Support Iowa Democratic Party’s Platform on Israel? - September 22, 2018
- Grassley Says Kavanaugh Vote Set For Monday if Ford Does Not Agree to Testify - September 21, 2018
- Grassley Shuts Down Democrat Complaints About Public Hearing Over Ford Allegations - September 20, 2018